What's So Special About Old Veggies?
- They're gorgeous, in an abstract art kind of way.
- They're funky, interesting, and a guaranteed conversation starter.
- Think biodiversity. Polar bears aren't the only species on the endangered list...plants are bred into extinction, too.
- They tell fabulous stories, like your favorite aunt.
- They're living history...the tomato you harvest might be a direct descendent from one that traveled the Trail of Tears...
- They're true family heirlooms, passed from generation to generation.
- Oh, and did I mention? They're delicious.