Roasted Rosemary and Garlic Potatoes
- 3 to 4 pounds of red, purple, or French fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-1/2 inch sections.
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Six cloves garlic, minced
- Coarse sea salt
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves chopped into tiny pieces
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On rimmed baking sheet, drizzle olive oil onto surface. Add sea salt, three cloves of minced garlic, and a sprinkle of chopped rosemary. Mix ingredients and spread evenly over baking sheet.
- Cut potatoes into segments and place, cut side down, on the baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on top of potatoes, sprinkle with salt, garlic, and rosemary. Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove pan and use spatula to turn potatoes to help promote browning. Return to oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until slightly brown and soft.
- Serve immediately.